The Darkest Hour (Guild for eDMO)

The Darkest Hour Guild Forum for eDMO

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

CBT "server malfunction"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerastimus

PostSubject: CBT "server malfunction"   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:28 pm

I believe it is proper to document the issue that DMO is having with it's system during the Closed Beta Testing period. I was told that the issue stems from a server problem; hence the title of the topic. The notice itself reads:

Closed Beta Test Has Been Postponed

Hello, this is Digimon Masters Online.

We are sorry to inform all our players that our Closed beta test has been postponed due to unconfirmed error that we are currently investigating.

As we have already seen many of our players who have been awaiting for CBT Service open today, we once again apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you.

Further notice for CBT Service Open will be made once the problem has been verified or solved.

Thank you.

I have also seen this on a different post:

kruist wrote:
"Though we will continue to work, the servers will not be up over the weekend. Updates to the Facebook will continue after Monday."

Does anybody have anything to add?

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:21 am

Im not trying to be mean but, why state the obvious? I'm pretty sure everybody knows this already >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palewald

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 am

I actually think that's a good way to open this section.

I left the country last week, hoping it might be fixed when I return, but poof! It's still in the same condition it was before I left. Oh well, this is probably what I should expect in future from that awesome teamwork of WeFail and FailMax. How should we call their team, WeFailMax? Smile

Last edited by Palewald on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerastimus

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Hahahahaha! Very creative, I must say! In any case, I believe that eDMO should come out in a matter of days. This is just a hunch, given, but there has been sufficient time lapse for them to do a diagnostic test of the server and a test to locate and repair corrupted data. Both of the mentioned tests are quite common in MMORPG's, especially when they first start the beta testing stage of development...

...Also, this topic was not created to state the obvious, but to compile information in a comfortable manner in the hopes that it could be readily available to other members of the forum.

Location : Inside your house eatin all yo spam and drinking all the coolaid

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:31 pm

From the DMO facebook page.
"To continue with our communication to players on our progress, we will tell you now the servers will not be up over the weekend. Updates will continue on Monday, and we hope to have good news to share!"

https://www.facebook.com/digimonmasters
theres the link if anyone wants to leave a comment there or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerastimus

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Thank you, kruist. We all appreciate the update.

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Please forgive my double-posting this once as it pertains to an update. The update is as follows:

Regarding Failed to receive the version info

Hello, this is Digimon Masters Online.

Greetings Tamers! We are currently striving to open CBT as soon as possible which means we are undergoing a test period at the moment.

When you run the client, an error message will appear, saying ‘Fail to receive the version info. Please check your internet connection’. This does not really mean that you need to check your internet connection but it simply means that our team is focusing on testing the game to open the CBT Service as soon as possible.

We would like to apologize for the incorrect pop up information and the inconvenience that this has caused you. Rest assured that we will begin the CBT as soon as possible.

Thank you!

This has been found on http://www.joymax.com/dmo/

Last edited by Zerastimus on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palewald

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 pm

In other words, we might get to play after WW3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RockLee

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:21 am

Hahah ww3 probrally when pigs fly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palewald

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:31 am

Be careful what you wish for, I am already experimenting with animal DNA. Laughing

Oh, there actually is something new on the failmax website...oh wait, my mistake, they just inspected their crappy website.

Code:

Hello, this is Digimon Master Online obviously.

We will be inspecting our crappy server since it fails so much : August  25, 2011 00:30 ~ 02:00 (Failmax Standard Time)

Please be advised that once again you will not be able to enter our website until we make sure that all of you are fabulous enough to be there.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Code:
Hello. This is Digimon Master Online again.

Extra unnecessary website server inspection has been completed at last. We have some good news and some bad news. Sadly we have discovered that our players are not fabulous and nearly old enough. We will postpone the game until you reach a suitable gaming age of 31+. The good news is that our server fails slighty less than before and for our success, we shall not loose our jobs.

Time of Completion: August 25, 2011 01:37 Failmax Standard Time.

Thank you.

Last edited by Palewald on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kruist

Location : Inside your house eatin all yo spam and drinking all the coolaid

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:47 am

"Hello, this is Digimon Masters Online.

Attention all Tamers! We would like to thank all of you who patiently have been waiting to enter the Digital World of Digimon Masters Online.

The long wait is finally over! The portal to the Digital World shall be opened on August 30 to Sept 1, 2011 (3Days) for “Pre CBT” after weekly server inspection, a Pre CBT will be done in order to give all the Tamers a pleasant and smooth gaming experience and to make sure a stable and error free journey within the realm of the Digimon when CBT officially starts.

Pre-CBT Period: August 30 ~ September 1, 2011 (3days)

By opening the portal to the Digital World, we advise Tamers to please report any bugs or errors that you may encounter within the Digital World; you may post them through the “Bug Report Section” in our official website. Rest assured that all reports shall be noted; Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Pre-CBT : Test phase to ensure that everything in terms of connectivity or logging in is ok for CBT

Note: During Pre CBT period the 3-day period on which the Pre CBT will be held may end earlier than scheduled. This is due to the circumstances that we might experience during the Pre CBT period."

"Hello. This is Digimon Masters Online.

We would like to inform all Tamers out there that downloading the full client for the Pre Close Beta Testing is now available. You may now Download Digimon Masters Online Client, but please be advised that you can only access the game once Pre-CBT officially starts.

Note:

The client is in to an Automatic update, meaning you don’t have to download any manual patch just run the client after installing the game and it automatically update itself.

Tamers, please keep posted at our website for any updates regarding Digimon Masters Online

Thank you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerastimus

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Thank you all for posting the newest updates to the sytem. It is almost here! I for one, am so excited that I just want to SCREAM AND THROW MY COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW!!

PostSubject: Re: CBT "server malfunction"   

Back to top Go down

CBT "server malfunction"
Page 1 of 1