The Darkest Hour (Guild for eDMO)

The Darkest Hour Guild Forum for eDMO

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what servers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RockLee

RockLee

what servers Empty
PostSubject: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:17 pm

ok since there are probrallyy going to be 3 diff servers wich 1 do you want to use? opions anyone mostly its
up to you silence lol
UPDATE we will be on the first sus erver in abc thats the treatty with us n drag

Last edited by Alphamon on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kemutins

Kemutins

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Well I think that we should play in the server where the majority of English speaking players will be.. Razz also I'd like to play in the same server, where digimonrpgonline.net guys will be^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RockLee

RockLee

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:28 pm

yeah me too but i dont want to be in a 2 crowded server then it will to hard to get the monsters
i need to fight you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kemutins

Kemutins

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah, same here...but still...it's just the CBT. Razz Everything will most likely be wiped after it ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakTheSilence
Admin
BreakTheSilence

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:55 am

We Will all have to pick a guild server, picking one with the most players means overcrownding, and prolly profane shouts in the message box (DBO has proven this) but it does come with its perks, so i do think we should pick the one with the most people. I'll check on the wemade forums where the people are going, and various other eDMO forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trkedmo.forumotion.com
123shadow7

123shadow7

what servers Empty
PostSubject: make chars everywere    what servers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 am

make a character on all 3 servers and we b on chat wen it goes live and we will decide then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadpool6

Deadpool6

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 pm

wonder what server its gonna be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kemutins

Kemutins

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 pm

I just hope that you guys will be on the same server as me...so we could chat and etc. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RockLee

RockLee

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 am

UPDATE for the guild name we get the first 1 in abc order drag gets 2nd and anyone gets third this guy named digidude may get
it this might be our settlement ^^ i am proud of my self i just hope drag takes the offer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RockLee

RockLee

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:42 am

UPDATE
he has taken the offer yay now there peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kemutins

Kemutins

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 am

Sooo if i understand correctly, you're going to play in the server, that's name is the closest to ''a''? ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RockLee

RockLee

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:32 am

yes the 1 in aphabetical order
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kemutins

Kemutins

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 am

Okay, understood^^ Now I just have to hope, that my guild will pick the same server Smile I want to be in the same one as you guys :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azza.A.K.A.Danny

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 am

I heard that digimonrpg.net forum is going to a server called Lilithmon...idk if it's true or is just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kemutins

Kemutins

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Probably just a rumor, cause no one knows the names of the servers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megavipersnake

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:03 pm

We shall see wich servers there are I think will be more than one beacuse there are gonna be alot of players in this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HikaruGo

HikaruGo

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 am

megavipersnake wrote:
We shall see wich servers there are I think will be more than one beacuse there are gonna be alot of players in this game.
yeah i guess i heard theyre gonna be digimon names
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home
KoolAid

KoolAid

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 am

Theres oonly one , so lock this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RockLee

RockLee

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:52 pm

There might be more after the big mateinetence for the bugg that we have been waiting ever sence the serverr crash eh idk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOCKED ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

what servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: what servers    what servers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what servers
Page 1 of 1