The Darkest Hour (Guild for eDMO)

The Darkest Hour Guild Forum for eDMO

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Need Your Attention Please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BreakTheSilence
Admin

PostSubject: Need Your Attention Please   Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:14 am

Out of recent curiosity i visted a site for another guild. Namely the royalkinghts. I'm sure all of you have seen or heard of them before. Well while trolling around i found this

Anyone else find the heading familiar? Since this is possibly copywrited to our guild or the creator gave it to our guild to use(not sure yet, Pale could you answer this?) This isn't such a big deal except they blame us for stealing their name, and then they steal our picture. First isn't true, and second is theft. We have an obligation at this point to become better than them in every possible way. Thank you for your attention and as always. Be the best.

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Attention Please   Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:37 am

This is unforgivable, how dare they steal what rightfully belongs to us. First they stole our name, ignoring the fact that we've existed far longer than them, then they called us fakes, then they did even more crap and now this?! This picture was created specifically for OUR guild by one of our members back in the opening of EDRO, who do they think they are to take whatever they like and claim it theirs. This can not continue like this, if they refuse to listen to reason we will have to use force.

Now then, does anyone have any ideas how to deal with them?

Last edited by Palewald on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veya

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Attention Please   Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:29 am

Well, I was thinking on some spy operation of shorts, but I think Break wouldn't aprove it, also, I don't have another acc who is above level 20 anyway...

Other that this, no idea how to deal with then, I was just planning to ignore then(name fight? seriously?), but with stealling, it got just a bit too far...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakTheSilence
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Attention Please   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 am

Counter-planning is being developed right now

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Attention Please   Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:48 pm

During the 1st fight with them I created a char with which I was planning to infiltrate their guild but never put the plan to work because I actually expected them to keep out of our way. For now I am going to talk to one of the leaders who actually seems intelligent and hopefully has some morals too. If that doesn't work, then I'll move to plan 'B'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakTheSilence
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Attention Please   Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:55 am

Sounds good

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Attention Please   Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:56 pm

The problem has been solved. As I expected, simoniow caused no trouble and is now working on changing the banner. It has been nothing but a misunderstanding due to the fact that he had a small amount of time to put together the forum and had no other choice but to google a banner. It's all clear now so the case is closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Your Attention Please   

Back to top Go down

Need Your Attention Please
Page 1 of 1