The Darkest Hour (Guild for eDMO)

The Darkest Hour Guild Forum for eDMO

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Digimon World Dusk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BreakTheSilence
Admin

PostSubject: Digimon World Dusk   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 pm

well lately ive absolutely loved the game, and I think id like to share it with you guys. definitely a fave of mine (played it since the japanese version on DesMuMe but i won't talk much about that ;p. I'm not very far since i just bought the game, but i debate if there are any guildees here, new or old, that play it.

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World Dusk   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:38 am

I love the game too, my team(as in, digimons I often use, all then with freakin' maxed stats) is BeelzemonBM, BantyoLeomon, Chaosmon, Lilithmon, RosemonBM, Ophanimon, Neptunemon, Minervamon, Apollomon, Dianamon, Magnamon(not maxed stats, but I like him, so I keep him around, they all still very high), Alphamon, Omegamon and Ravemon(didn't have time to work on his BM).

Their names are, respectivelly, Bullet, Leo, Chaos, Lilith, Rose, Angella, Posseidon, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Miracle, Alpha, Omega and Sasuke(not the Naruto one, the japanese literature one).

The Alphamon, as well as the Dianamon, are the same ones from my starter pack(Balance Pack, if I am not wrong, the Gaomon is in my farm... I will get him to BM... someday).

Right now I can't play due to problems on my DS(well, I acidentally updated it, and now I need to wait for the next version of the R4...), I could play some in the PC, but just looking at the above names will tell you the amount of hardwork done already... so I am not eager about playing without my good ol' save.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palewald

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World Dusk   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:59 am

Well earlier today you asked us what you should play and I said DMO right away. Ofc I had to check dusk for myself so voila - guess who's addicted now. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakTheSilence
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World Dusk   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:00 am

Im starting a trend Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World Dusk   Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:24 am

Hey guys, I have a question. Well, I want a Zanbamon and for that I need to follow the line Pagumon -> Demidevimon -> Musyamon -> Vajramon -> Zanbamon. To get Musyamon I need lvl 26 and other crap but my Demidevi's lvling cap is 22. So...what am I missing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veya

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World Dusk   Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:39 am

To raise the level cap, or "Aptitute", as it is called in-game, you need to degenerate your digimon to a lower evolutionary level, it also raise naturally for the first time you hit a certain evo level, for example, when you hit Ultimate for the first time, it will raise, but if you degenerate to Champ to get it a bit higher and evolve again, it won't.

Also, the level from which you degenerade defines the amount of Apt. added, if you go down from Mega to Ultimate, it will add 6-7 points, if from Rookie to In-Training, 2-3.

Just go down to Pagumon again, it will go up to 24-25, then level it to the cap again(you don't NEED to, but I highly recomend you to do so, it means higher stats and an easier time) and degenerate once again, now you are suposelly able to get to Champ.

And yes, expect to do that ALOT, it a huge part of the gameplay, and even if you manage to hit Mega without degenerating, it will have bellow average stats and will force you to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreakTheSilence
Admin

PostSubject: Digimon World Dusk: To get Guilmon   Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:52 pm

well im looking for someone to match with to get my guilmon, if you want to do it as well its cool Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon World Dusk   

Back to top Go down

Digimon World Dusk
Page 1 of 1