The Darkest Hour (Guild for eDMO)

The Darkest Hour Guild Forum for eDMO

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I propose an event!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BreakTheSilence
Admin
BreakTheSilence

I propose an event! Empty
PostSubject: I propose an event!   I propose an event! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:25 am

Since you can defeat icedevi, I was thinking if we did an event where we defeated Icedevi (boss) as a guild.

Palewald

Palewald

PostSubject: Re: I propose an event!   I propose an event! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Everyone who participates gets something for free? I'd like to see how we'll get the items and the money for all the rewards. But other than that - Approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerastimus

Zerastimus

PostSubject: Re: I propose an event!   I propose an event! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:10 pm

If I were to suggest, I should say everyone who is in the raid say a number and then we roll a fair die to decide who gets the spoils of the raid (this assuming there is some form of reward or spoil from defeating such a great monster). Random is quite good for the guild; it encourages the event to be repeated to allow others to receive a reward as well.

BreakTheSilence
Admin
BreakTheSilence

PostSubject: Re: I propose an event!   I propose an event! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Zerastimus wrote:
If I were to suggest, I should say everyone who is in the raid say a number and then we roll a fair die to decide who gets the spoils of the raid (this assuming there is some form of reward or spoil from defeating such a great monster). Random is quite good for the guild; it encourages the event to be repeated to allow others to receive a reward as well.
spoils go to first attacker, thats the problem with this

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I propose an event!   I propose an event! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I propose an event!
Page 1 of 1