The Darkest Hour (Guild for eDMO)

The Darkest Hour Guild Forum for eDMO

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

LilGaffer here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilGaffer00

PostSubject: LilGaffer here!   Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:25 am

Hi, my name is LilGaffer00, or LilGaffer ingame. I play on server Lucemon. I'm in Canada, GMT -6:00. cat I like cats cat and would like to join the guild. Thanks for reading, LilGaffer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerastimus

PostSubject: Re: LilGaffer here!   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Glad to have you in our guild! Let me be the first to welcome you by saying we are looking forward to playing with online and talking to you on the forum Smile Break, our leader, is--TOO SLOW OR ELSE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE FIRST--a very nice and thoughtful person, so if you need anything at all, he will make us help Razz Nah, haha. The one of the main reasons for the guild is it help people who are just starting so don't hesitate to ask.

PostSubject: Re: LilGaffer here!   Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:13 am

Hello there, I'm glad to see that someone is interested in our guild, however I don't know how I'm going to add you, considering the fact that the guild is in Leviamon server, not Lucemon. :/ If we manage to clear that little problem then I'll be more than happy to have another nice person the guild. Smile

PS: At the moment Break doesn't have any time to play so until he comes back I'll be taking over his duties as well as mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LilGaffer here!   

Back to top Go down

LilGaffer here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Darkest Hour (Guild for eDMO) :: Digimon Masters :: Digimon Masters :: Introductions-
Jump to: